Thursday, April 7, 2011

Indie Author Showcase

In my constant effort to keep the blog fresh and unique, I've decided that I'll be hosting an indie author showcase at least twice a week (as long as authors are interested in posting, that is).

The process will be fairly straight forward and simple. You, the author, can contact me via e-mail at ldhesler AT hotmail DOT com

Simply answer each of the following items in as much or as little detail as you'd like.

*********************
Book Title:
Genre:
Your Book in 1000 Words or Less:
Book Link (where it can be purchased):
Author Website:
Something Unique About Your Writing Process:
**********************

I think this will be a great way to build a community of indie authors... we all need help and we might as well work together to succeed. In any indie movement, it's key that the creators stick together and help each other build audiences.

But I'm no expert. I'm just the Noob.

5 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to see these interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely, Gabriella. I've already got a handful of authors who want to participate! I think this will be a pretty interesting way to discover new work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what you are doing here is great. I also have a bunch of writing resources on my blog at kbalbify.com. If I can return the favor, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, K! I can't believe the response I've had so far... it's been amazing. As an author myself, I love being able to help other authors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! and KC ftw... I was born in Wichita and my family lives in St. Louis.

    ReplyDelete