Wednesday, August 31, 2011

(re)Formation of a Noob

My blog is sick. And I don't mean that in the hip way that suggests my blog is pretty tight, dope, or fresh.

I mean, my blog is seriously sick. If it lived in the wild kingdom, the rest of the blogs would have abandoned it at a watering hole by now.

It's time to revive this thing once and for all.

So I've come up with a schedule for each week. It's a novel idea, this whole scheduling notion! I'm surprised nobody's ever thought of it before.

Starting September 5, each week's blogs will look like this:


MADDENING MONDAY
In which the author takes a stance against the little things in life. Bring your own soap box.

WEDNESDAY WISDOM
In which the author claims a minimal amount of writing expertise. Grains of salt not included.

FICTION FRIDAY
In which the author presents his original fiction to an audience that has yet to make itself known.

Tuesdays and Thursdays will be designated for featured authors. 

I've needed to find a way to breathe life into this blog for some time. What do you think? Will this be a good way to impose some order on the chaos that is my noobishness?

In other news, my new novel "Children of Aerthwheel" is nearly ready to go live. I think within the next five days, it will be up and running. And, coincidentally, I'll be running all over the Intertubes as I try to spread the word about this magical underdog story!

If you're a blogger who would like to read and review my new book, please leave a comment and I'll get in touch with you. And if you're an author who knows where I might find such gracious bloggers, please leave a comment below. And if you're a stranger who just likes to leave comments on random blogs, then feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment